DPU1U Series UNIFLEX® 1U distribution panels provide the ultimate flexibility in combining fuses, circuit breakers and/or an LVD in a dual (A/B) panel.
A GMT section provides 10 fuses while a circuit breaker section provides 1-6 breakers. A low-voltage disconnect section is configured at the factory for either battery or load disconnect and can have an optional bypass switch. A battery circuit breaker is standard.
Each A and B section has an LED alarm indicator and Form C relay contacts. The A and B Sections of the 1U distribution panel are isolated and can be configured independently at the factory for 12, 24 or 48 VDC, positive or negative ground.
DPU1U Series 1U distribution panels are only one mounting position (1.75 inches) high and come with brackets that permit mounting in either a 19- or 23-inch relay rack. They can be mounted from the front of the rack with offsets every quarter-inch from front to back to align with existing rack-mounted equipment.
THREE YEAR WARRANTY
Features and Options
- One Mounting Position High: 1.75”
- 19- or 23-Inch Rack Mounting
- Dual Section (A/B)
- Current Capacity per Section: 60A to 150A
- Operating Voltage: 12, 24 or 48VDC
- Positive or Negative Ground
- A & B are Isolated Loads
- LED Alarms
- Form C Relay Contacts, Each Load
- Combination of Fuses, Breakers, LVD
- GMT, KTK or Type 70 Fuses
- 1A to 50A Circuit Breakers
- LVD has Battery Circuit Breaker
- LVD in Series with Battery or Load
- Rack Offset Every ¼” from Front to Back
- Distribution Panels