DPG1U Series 1U GMT fuse panels provide distribution and overload protection for 10 or 20 circuits. The 1.75 inches high GMT fuse panels provide 10 or 20 single-bus fuses or 20 dual-bus (A&B) fuses (10 per bus).
DPG1U Series 1U GMT fuse panels distribute up to a total of 160 amperes of load current from two separate 80-ampere sources with true A and B distribution and alarm capabilities. A and B sections of the dual-bus panel are isolated and can be separately configured for 12, 24 or 48 volts and are polarity neutral. Fuse sizes are ½ to 12 amperes. Alarms are indicated by a dual-color LED (green/red) and one Form C relay contact per bus.
DPG1U Series 1U GMT fuse panels are supplied with brackets that permit mounting in either a 19- or 23-inch relay rack. They can be mounted from the front of the rack with offsets every quarter-inch from front to back to align with existing rack-mounted equipment.
THREE YEAR WARRANTY
Features and Options
- One Mounting Position High: 1.75”
- 19- or 23-Inch Rack Mounting
- GMT Fuses
- Single Bus with 10 or 20 Fuses
- Dual Bus (A/B) with 10 or 20 Fuses per Bus
- Bus Capacity: Up to 80A per Bus
- Operating Voltage: 12, 24 or 48VDC
- POLARITY NEUTRAL
- A & B are Isolated Loads
- A & B Can Be Separately Configured
- ½A to 12A Fuses
- Green/Red: LED Fuse Alarm
- Alarm: Two Form C Relay Contacts per Load
- Rack Offset Every ¼”, Front to Back