Guardian Access are integrated 600 Amp DC power systems providing an output of -48VDC. These systems can accommodate up to five or ten Guardian family high efficiency hot-swap rectifiers in 1.4m, 1.8m or 2m floor standing cabinets or an 18U high wall-mounted cabinet which also accommodate up to 3 battery strings.
A load current of 400A (MS32) or 500A (M24) is available with battery charge current software controlled subject to an overall 600A. The rectifiers are internally fan cooled with speed control which is a function of load
and temperature, keeping acoustic noise to a minimum.
The DC output circuits can provide up to 26 loads which utilize circuit breakers rated from 2A to 63A plus up to six 100A or 125A breakers that provide battery protection. An optional extension PDU module provides a further 24 load circuits. A programmable 500A (M24) or 400A (MS32) low voltage battery disconnect (LVBD) is standard while one or two low voltage load disconnects (PLD), rated at 125A or 200A and also programmable, can provide non-critical load shedding when operating on batteries.
THREE YEAR WARRANTY
Features and Options
- >96% Efficiency Rectifiers
- 600A / 29kW Load Capacity
- Remote Monitoring & Control
- Intelligent Battery Management
- Field Replaceable Controller
- Ethernet Comm. with SNMPv3
- 3 LED Alarm/Status Indicators
- Up to 10 Form-C Relay Alarms
- Up to 26 Load Breakers + 24 with Optional Extension PDU
- Up to 6 Battery Breakers
- LCD Display with Keypad
- Floor Standing or Wall Mounting