Valve-Regulated Lead-Calcium Batteries For Standby Applications
Capacities from 100 to 600 Ampere-hours (8 hours to 1.75 VPC) | 343 to 2060 Watts per cell (15 mins to 1.67 VPC)
Liberty Series 1000 valve regulated lead-acid (VRLA) batteries are engineered to provide performance reliability and consistency over the life of the product.
Designed using patented processes, these products offer long battery life with minimal maintenance.
The versatile Liberty Series 1000 10-year VRLA product fits virtually anywhere and provides superior performance in the most demanding applications.
Features and Options
- Advanced, computer-controlled thermal cover-to-jar weld
- Automated, state-of-the-art, cast-on strap process
- Through-the-partition intercell connection
- Copper-to-copper connections
- Patented and time-tested post seal design with secondary epoxy seal
- Two-fold vent system, comprised of a low-pressure safety valve with flash arrester
- Thick radial grid design for both positive and negative plates
- Fully automated vacuum and filling operation
- Immobilized electrolyte technology using an absorbent glass mat design (AGM)
- Non-spillable designation
- High-impact resistant PVC container and cover