DPP2U Series 2u dc distribution panels provide distribution and overload protection for 1 to 20 circuits with circuit breakers that can be field installed/exchanged using a supplied puller tool.
The 2u dc distribution panels are only two mounting positions (3.5 inches) high. Standard models provide up to 20 breakers dual-bus 900A (10A/10B) distribution and alarm capabilities.
The A and B sections of the dual-bus 2u dc distribution panels are fully isolated, can be separately configured for 12 or 24/48 volts and are polarity neutral. Breaker capacities range from 2.5 to 200 amperes. Optional single-bus 450A models are also available. Breaker and power fail alarms are indicated by a dual color LED green/red) and Form C relay contacts for each bus. Rear accessed load cables connect via 2-hole anti-rotation posts. All connections are straight on for easy installation.
DPP2U Series 2U dc distribution panels meet the requirements of NEBS GB-1098-CORE and GR-63-CORE.
THREE YEAR WARRANTY
Features and Options
- 48/24V and 12V or Dual Voltage
- POLARITY NEUTRAL
- 450A bus bar inputs (900A total)
- Dual Feed (optional Single Feed)
- “Mid-Trip” circuit breaker function
- Circuit Breaker ‘puller’ included
- Tapered entry for easy insertion
- NO or NC alarm contacts
- Alarm LEDs
- Power Fail form-C alarm
- 19" & 23" universal mounting brackets
- Rear panel safety cover standard