DPAC1U Series AC circuit breaker panels provide AC distribution and overload protection for two to eight circuits.
The maximum output current capacity from each A or B section is 50A, or a total of 100A from both. Individual circuit breaker capacities may be chosen f rom 5A to 30A. Any combination of breakers may be selected as long as the total current capacity of 50A for each section is not exceeded. In the standard dual model (with sections A and B) the two sections are connected in common (parallel). An optional model is available with the A and B sections isolated.
The panels are only one rack space (1.75 inches) high and come with brackets that permit mounting in either a 19- or 23-inch relay rack. They can be mounted from the front of the rack with offsets every quarter inch front to back to align with existing rack mounted equipment.
THREE YEAR WARRANTY
Features and Options
- One Rack Space High: 1.75”
- 19- or 23-Inch Rack Mounting
- Terminal BlockOutputs
- Voltage: 120VAC or 230VAC Nominal
- Up to 8 AC Circuits with Breakers
- Single (A) or Dual (A & B) Sections
- 50A AC Per Section (100A Total)
- Common or Isolated A & B Sections
- A & B Can Be Separately Configured
- AC Breaker Capacities: 5A to 30A
- Up to 4 Inputs
- Rack Offset Every ¼” from Front to Back